Bridi

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Tue Jan 21 18:47:11 AKST 2003

Last week at a club meeting I spoke with David Bridi, Joe's son and I
asked him straight out
what the deal was with Joe's business. Dave said that the warehouse
where the kits were made has been rented to
another business and whatever kit's were left are in metal containers.
I didn't ask how to contact Joe but I see him from time to time.
Meanwhile, try the fone # Ed has here and see what happens. That address
is about 2 miles from here and I think
It's Joe's home, however, he may be involved with a move to Az.
	Regards
		Dave NSRCA 586