Wheels

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Sun Jan 19 21:55:12 AKST 2003

>I've heard the pavement in Pensacola is exceptionally rough, but one
>set of tires in one contest? Wow! Like to try it sometime. Actually,
>as I watch the snow coming down as I write this, right now would be
>just peachy......
>
>Verne

Hey Verne

Come on out to Sunny Southern California, we've got our first contest
here in Lancaster in two weeks.  I'll even spring for a new set of
tires for your airplane!

http://www.qnet.com/~jbudd/17th_Annual.html

BTW - Todays weather was almost 70 degrees with no clouds and no
wind.  It's been that way the last two weeks and the forcast is for
it to continue through at least next weekend.  Sorry!

http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Lancaster.html

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd