Black Horse Model??

David Wartel dwartel at attbi.com
Sun Jan 19 07:05:42 AKST 2003

The local distributor (here in western MA) for Black Horse models is George
Elias: mailto:apioneersrc at hotmail.com

For Steve Teerlinck: These ARF's are available at Pioneer Hobbies in West
Springfield, MA.

I have the Bravo 303 and it is well built, light and flies very well. I have
an OS .60 SF w/o pipe on mine and vertical is nearly unlimited. If anyone is
interested in the minor problems and mods I made, contact me at
dwartel at attbi.com

Dave Wartel