antenna guide

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Sat Jan 18 14:49:54 AKST 2003

I have used the guide tube. Then used a small piece of square balsa
stick with the end of the antenna run through it. I used a t-pin to ream
a small hole for the ant. wire and tiny dot of CA to secure it.  Then a
small dia. wire to slip it to the end of the guide tube. If you size the
balsa right it is a light friction fit to the tube and is easy to remove
and install. and no real weight.
  Hope that made sense :>)

Bill