Black Horse Model??

mrstev0922 at aol.com mrstev0922 at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 13:28:45 AKST 2003

Hey All,...

Anyone ever hear of a company called Black Horse Model??  They produce a nice
looking .60-.90 size ARF called Bravo 303.  With a wing span of 66 inches,
area of 775 squares, and fuselage length of 62 inches it seems like a nice
size for a .91 fourstroke!!

I saw one a my local hobby shop and it was priced at $199.00.  It looks like
the plane had a belly pan capable of concealing a tuned pipe.  Also had
retract a wheel well cutouts in the wing.  The wing was two piece joined with
an aluminum tube through the fuselage, (typical of larger competition pattern
planes).

Another plane worth looking at is the Black Horse Model "Gladiator".
Although it seems a tad smaller, it was more a midwing configuration with
fixed gear.

www.blackhorsemodel.com

Sincerely,
Steve Teerlinck