plane for sale

hammcrafted at juno.com hammcrafted at juno.com
Fri Jan 17 10:32:08 AKST 2003

I have a NIB Excellence kit by Pl Prod for sale.

This kit is hard to get with long waiting lists, but here is one ready to
go. It has a beautiful fiberglass-carbon fiber-kevlar reinforced fuse
that is super strong and light, and the wings and stab are presheeted
foam. This kit has the optional Nomex honeycomb material which is used
for the fuse floor, firewall,  formers, and servo trays. This kit also
has the optional carbon fiber fixed landing gear and wheel pants. Very
high quality throughout.

There is still time to get it built before spring.

This kit normally costs about $1300 to your door.

I will let it go for $950 plus shipping.

Can e-mail pics on request.

Thanks, Jim

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com