Gas Engine Comments

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Thu Jan 16 07:06:51 AKST 2003

This is a bit off topic, but I am in the market for a gas engine for an
80" World Models Extra 300 I just ordered.  I'm looking at the ZDZ-40,
ZDZ-50, 3W-50 or a First Place 2.4.  I'm leaning toward the First Place
2.4, simply because I am a dealer and can get them from Sig, while
e-mails to the 3W and ZDZ people went unanswered.  I know you guys never
have any opinions <BG>, but can anyone offer comments about the engines'
relative merits?

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org