Golf range finder for distance measuring tool?

Pascoe,Tim [Burlington] Tim.Pascoe at ec.gc.ca
Wed Jan 15 07:10:33 AKST 2003

	We use a laser range finder in the field at work, which was
purchased at a hunting shop. Accuracy and ease of use is great, but it would
be almost impossible to track the airplane in motion, and get a good
reading. I don't think you could hold the range finder steady enough to hit
such a small target in flight, let alone for long enough for the range
finder to measure anything.

	I vote for the girlfriend too..........

Tim Pascoe