Golf range finder for distance measuring tool?

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Tue Jan 14 18:22:31 AKST 2003

Hi, All,
Well, What do you use to find how far your plane is flying while it is right
at the center of the box?
Will the golf range finder work?  If so, how?
I don't play golf, so I just want to find out how to figure out how far my
plane is when it is right in front of me.

My local fields are mostly wheat farms, so I don't want my fiancée to go
into the farm and tell me I am within or far out of 150 meter.

I know that I can use good old trig to find how small my plane has to be,
but I don't want to use ruler during flight.

TIA.
Ihncheol Park
1973 White Ave., #402
Moscow, ID 83843