District 7 Reminder (AMA Show this weekend)

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP (Test Ops) James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Tue Jan 14 09:24:43 AKST 2003

Hi All,

Thanks for the reminder Steve.  Derek K. is teaching the seminar.  I believe
the cost will be $20 per person, to cover the materials already secured for
the class (same as class held at 02 nats).

See you all there!
Jim W.

This Saturday is the AMA show held at the Pasadena Convention Center in
Pasadena, CA.

http://modelaircraft.org/templates/ama/02AMAconvindex.asp?sid=000CFC7575794B
3FBC7B3E7C42A6D2E7
<http://modelaircraft.org/templates/ama/02AMAconvindex.asp?sid=000CFC7575794
B3FBC7B3E7C42A6D2E7>

The above link will provide all standard information.

We (NSRCA District 7) will conduct a meeting from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM in
Room 204.  The agenda is as follows:

1.  2002 Award Presentation              15 minutes
2.  2003 District 7 Schedule update          30 minutes
3.  Open Discussion                         15 minutes
4.  2003 Judging Seminar                  Remaining allotted room time (Not
to exceed 2:00 PM)

2003 Schedule as of 1/13/2003:

1.  Feb. 1-2 Lancaster  Jerry Budd
2.  Feb. Phoenix           Rusty Fried
3.  Aug. 9-10 SGRCL    Lynn Burks
4.  Aug.  Sacramento    Frank Capone
5.  Oct.  Napa              Steve Klaus
6.  Nov. 8-9 Prado        Lynn Burks

Once the scheduling is complete I will update www.klauscompass.com as well
as the NSRCA contest calendar web page.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

See you Sat.

Steve
925-376-7858