Fascination,...

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Sun Jan 12 21:36:41 AKST 2003

The Fascination is a Chris Lakin design.  Built up fuse with last one of
Chris's that I saw had a foam wing.  Plans available through Gator RC and I
believe PAC has a glass version also.  This design has a few years on it and
if memory serves, the original came out when the 1.20s were popular.

Contact Diana at Gator for info on the plans or PAC for info on the glass
kit availability.

Dan Curtis