rolling - AC

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Jan 12 16:41:07 AKST 2003

Ohh boy...maybe I should have said "survived by so far" ???

I guess a great design and flying model is no accident....sofar it has taken
me 6-7 years to arrive at what I have now, and I still, even now find the
need to make a different version as soon as I've got a 'new one' built !!

For me, I guess it's part of the fun of this great hobby.

Tom