Printable Trimming Chart

Tim Seyfarth TJS at mail.global-electronics.com
Sun Jan 12 09:12:53 AKST 2003

Ed,

What I was saying is thank you for the PDF of the trimming chart.  The list
of manuevers at http://www.nsrca.org/scheduleA.htm is perfect and includes a
description of NEW manuevers. Being that I am a returnee after a 15 year
layoff, they are ALL new to me.Therefore a picture or two,  and a complete
set of descriptions is helpful.  For those of you who are also new and/or
are looking for this same info I found it at the AMA website (also in PDF)
http://modelaircraft.org/templates/ama/PDF-files/Rulebook/rc-aero2002.PDF
The score sheets you suggested AGAIN are much like the scheduleA and really
do not have any good descriptions - at least for the Sportsman Class.  In
fact, schedule A has a description of NEW manuevers.  Anyway thank you and
TOM WEEDON for the aid in getting the Trimming Chart into PDF PDQ!

Tim