where does the model roll?

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sun Jan 12 01:56:26 AKST 2003

There is no such thing as perfection, just "close enough". My design rolls
with no noticeably wobble (unless I've been drinking) so I don't worry about
the rest. The wing is 1" below the thrust line and the stab is 1/2" above.
Like we used to say in the service, "close enough for government work"
Tom W.