Runaway

Jeff Hughes jhughes at hsonline.net
Sat Jan 11 16:41:02 AKST 2003

Been working on my Hanson Runaway and completely assembled it today. It
started out as the 825 sq in Runaround version, and I turned it into a
Runaway (double taper), so I'm probably down to 750-775 sq inches. With
everything ready to go (servos, radio, engine, etc) except covering and
paint, it weighs exactly 6 lbs. I'm using a Saito 100, which has forced me
to put all the servos either on, or ahead of the center of gravity to get it
to balance. Gonna be a nice flier!
Jeff

# discussion-request at nsrca.org