Webra TruTurn Adapter Bushing Problem (more info)

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Wed Jan 8 14:11:57 AKST 2003

MessageNo, if the shaft was off by any appreciable amount it would not be
possible to fit the bearing to the shaft.  You have a very small variance.

We guarantee the engine to work.  If there's a problem down the road let me
know.  Fact is, we've never had a return for defect.  These engines are
amazingly consistent.  But, there's always a first time.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/