Plans for the Hovering Cobra

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Tue Jan 7 13:41:14 AKST 2003

Hi Guys,

I believe its Quique's design, and yes it was Bolly (Australia) who made a
laser cut kit for it.

I dont know if it is available still, it might have been sold off along with
all the rest of Bolly's glass kits ( which I believe are now available
again).
The two brothers ( Karl and Frank, who now own the Bolly models) do
outstanding work...I'd have to say better than Bolly's original work. They
also produce the new version of Alfred Pye's 'Silhouette', which is a glass,
balsa, sandwich as in the Angels Shadow. The model is not painted however
but it does pop out of the mold in primer.
I just saw the first two at our nationals just a week ago...magnificent...
is the best way to describe them. At around $1000 Aus ( about $500 US), you
guys in the States should be just about putting their phone lines on fire!

Tom