OS 140 Replacement Bearings

RSBXON at aol.com RSBXON at aol.com
Sun Jan 5 17:56:08 AKST 2003

I have been able to acquire replacement bearings of a corrosion resistant
steel (likely  stainless) which has shown excellent durability and longevity
in my OS 140 EFI's.   They RED plastic seals on both sides of the bearing.
This rear bearing is made by NTN  of Japan and has a part number:  6904
LLU/2A

Over 300 flights and still smooth, no corrosion.     You might check your
local supplier about these and see if they can get them.  These are really
good bearings.

The standard OS front bearing seems to have unlimited life (have not had one
to get rough yet) and is Part Number: 29431000 -- it has the red plastic
seals on both sides as well.

Ron Barr
NSRCA 249
AMA 6507