Correct Part number for OS 140RX rear bearing needed (non EFI)

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 25 02:20:52 AKST 2003

The stainless rear bearing for the OS 140RX is available from Boco Bearings,
I have it in my hand now. Their part number is SMR6904-2RS ( 2 rubber
seals ). List price is 32.95 and they gave me a 10% discount on my latest
order of bearings ( $165 worth ). They ship for free. Although they did not
make the Wram show, they said they will be at Toledo. I would call them a
few days in advance of Toledo to let them know to bring one along.
Ed M.