Dates for Perry

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Fri Feb 21 06:47:46 AKST 2003

Linda Carnes wrote:

> does any one know the dates for the Perry Ga. show?

Friday, February 28th and Saturday March 1st,  Setup starts at noon on
Friday and selling is supposed to start at 5 P.M., but they always start
selling early.  It goes until 10 P.M. on Friday and starts again at 7:00
A.M on Saturday (they always open early, too).  They will again have
three big buildings. One holds 350 tables, one holds 250 tables and the
third is strictly for indoor flying.  Great event.  John Fuqua and I
have been going to it for 10-12 years and always enjoy it.  It's an
intimate little gathering of about 5,000 - 10,000 modelers. Stop by and
see John and me at the Shalimar Hobbies' tables on the east wall by the
front entrance.  Tony Stillman will be at the Radio South tables in the
big building as well.

Ron Van Putte