2003 WRAM show.

Henderson,Eric Eric.Henderson at gartner.com
Thu Feb 20 16:33:51 AKST 2003

Well, after checking FED-EX Track every half hour my "Dave Guerin" TEMPTATION arrived safe and sound.

Frank Granelli drove 2-1/2 hours to my house last night to make a holding rack so the plane can be positioned in the NSRCA booth at the WRAM show. This afternoon was spent putting enough of the bits together to create a display model. So if you want a close up look at an almost complete TEMPTATION come down to our booth and bring a friend.

The booth is sort of a "club-house for the day" so please stay a while between your shopping sorties.

Regards,

Eric.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org