T2K/Webra

David Wartel dwartel at attbi.com
Tue Feb 18 08:54:53 AKST 2003

Rodney: Thank you for your reply.

I'll check out the possibility of using the Brown Vibramount.

I've got several ideas to check out now. There's a solution there somewhere!

By the way, a friend of mine let me fly his YS 1.20 powered Viper last summer. That's what got me hooked on building a pattern plane. It flies great. Best handling plane I ever flew.

Dave Wartel