giantscaleplanes.com

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Mon Feb 17 11:33:07 AKST 2003

Emory

This one is really light.  The fuse area under the wing is very small,
making the fuse a little fragile in this area.  A guy in our club had
one.  He assured me it got really stiff when the wing was bolted on.
The landing gear is a bit fragile also.  It seems to fly well, but is
fragile.  Our guy's plane didn't live long enough to test durability.
It definitely didn't like the last vertical landing he did.

Steve Byrum