giantscaleplanes.com

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Mon Feb 17 10:30:34 AKST 2003

Although not pattern, I have their 80" Edge 540.  Overall it's a great
value and I would buy there again.  Areas I had to modify: cowl
reinforcement, access hatch mounting, landing gear mounting.  They made no
provisions for mounting anything inside the fuse, and with a large amount
of stringer construction, there weren't too many places to build mounts.
Had to be a bit creative.  The covering is iron on, but not
monocote/ultracote and impossible to match perfectly.

--Lance

"Emory Schroeter" <emorydmd at earthlink.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
02/17/2003 01:07 PM