AC Input to DC Chargers

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sat Feb 15 06:43:00 AKST 2003

Ditto on the car battery.  I had a 10 amp battery charger laying around and
since I am in the car business a cheap battery has proven to be very useful.
Makes a good weight when sheeting stabs and wings too.  And it has other
uses... like when the kids leave the lights on in the car and there is no
one around to get you jump started.

Wayne