Sharks tooth vs 1/2 cuban

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Fri Feb 14 17:18:03 AKST 2003

daniel dion wrote:

> Is there someone to explain me the difference between "Sharks tooth"
> and "1/2 cuban 8" please?  I have no problem to do the 1/2 cuban 8 or
> reverse cuban 8 but what's "Shark tooth"???

The Shark's Tooth is normally a turnaround maneuver.  It is entered
upright, followed by a 90 degree pull to vertical, followed by a rather
long vertical climb.  At the top of the maneuver there is a 135 degree
pull to a 45 degree downline, with a half roll centered on the downline,
and a 45 degree pull to upright flight.

It was in the Master maneuver schedule in the 1999-2001 rule book and
should be in the rule book maneuver description section.

Ron Van Putte