What NiMH 6.0V battery charger do I need?

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 17:46:12 AKST 2003

I would get one of the new Great Planes Triton or Dymond Super Turbo chargers that can charge any of the popular battery chemistries. The Ace chargers are made for Nicad cells, using them for NiMH is risky. The JR you mention is a wall charger I believe, and the RX side is made for 4 cell packs and won't have sufficient voltage for a 5 cell pack.
 Steve & Cindy Kessler <kessler at kingwoodcable.net> wrote:I recently purchased a Hobbico HydriMax NiMH 6.0V 1650mah battery for use in my Smagard.  What is the best charger to use for this battery?  Will either my JR NEC-222 charger, my ACE smart charger or my ACE Digipace III charger work?  All of these chargers are normally used for my standard 4.8 V 1400mah NiCad batteries. Thanks, Steve

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com