Rom Air Belly mount retract

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Tue Feb 11 13:53:47 AKST 2003

Hi Ed

Good luck with your EMC2.  I am hoping to finish new Temptation before the
season and Focus will be first backup.  What is this with flying the El
Tigre after the contest - how about during the contest - both Clayton and
Sayre tree lines are far far away? <G>  If you fly the Tigre I'll fly the
Boxer.

Wojtek

P.S. See ya at Lebanon first