Rom Air Belly mount retract

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Tue Feb 11 13:29:02 AKST 2003

Tim, David, Wojtek:
Thank you all very much for responding. Only need one belly mount nose gear assembly and I'm not worried about condition so just let me know how much you want and where to send the funds. I picked up a "El Tigre" pattern ship at the local swap meet that is setup for Rom Airs, belly mount nose gear. I'm going through a nostalgia stage in my life right now so the need for speed and older .60 sized cruise missile ships have my fancy. Haven't decided what engine is going in it, thinking a Rossi only because that was a popular engine in the 140 mph days. Thanks again. You can Email me privately at edbon85 at optonline.net.
Wojtek....If all goes well I'll have the El Tigre at Clayton and Sayre after the contest for some of my patented trim passes. Hey what will you be flying this year ?? I'm about 70% done with an EMC2.
Ed M.