ES pipe for sale

Harry W. Southwell II bnbsouthwell at avsia.com
Tue Feb 11 10:59:15 AKST 2003

Hi Lance,
 What is the dia. of the pipe at the widest point? I may have to buy
it.....please don't make me....please....:>)

PS I am putting the 2 views  of the Aries in the mail to you today. I had
misplaced them and just found them. I have your mailing address at home but
not here at the office. Do you mind  sending it to me again?

Best Regards
Bill Southwell
Iuka,MS

AMA 365713