CA hinges installation

Bill Carpenter bcarpenter at greenvilleisp.net
Mon Feb 10 20:13:53 AKST 2003

Another suggestion FWIW, if you have a foam wing core under the balsa
sheeting and glued to the trailing edge, use foam friendly CA.  It will not
eat the foam if it gets in that deep.  Also, some people either drill a hole
in the center of the slot to allow CA to go deeper into the slot at the
center, or some CA hinges come with a slot in the middle of them to allow CA
to go in the slot deeper.

Bill 3544