CA hinges installation

Anne & Xavier xavier.mouraux at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 10 18:56:06 AKST 2003

Hi guys,

I am about to install the CA hinges (fiberglass) on two of my winter projects and I would appreciate any recommandations on the proper procedure to do it. I have the tight slots done. I am worrying about the glue making the hinge stiff. How do I ensure the glue doesn't go in the flexing area ?

Note that these are 2 sport planes that I am using to improve my building skills before moving on to pattern plane building next year. I have been flying second hand pattern planes.

Thanks

Xavier