Temple Contest

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Mon Feb 10 12:27:13 AKST 2003

We've all got your wife on speed dial.  We call her to give you grief
about attending contests.  That way you don't beat us.  It seems to work
beautifully!
--Lance

wgalligan <wgalligan at cnbcom.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
02/10/2003 03:19 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     "discussion at nsrca.org" <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Temple Contest

Somebody please call my wife and let her know these contests are mandatory
before the NATS.
Wayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org