Stuff for Sale

chadnortheast at shaw.ca chadnortheast at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 8 08:08:07 AKST 2003

Guys

Time to clear out stuff that I have laying around to make room for more stuff....

Here is what I have, I would prefer to sell it as a package deal (especially the props), here goes

x2 - 3" FAI LBP 120 CUT TT spinners, with YS adapter nuts
x1 - YS 140L - includes some spare used parts (cylinder head, crank, and cam followers)  50 flights since rebuild
x1 - 140 HYDE mount, well used but still in good shape, needs new rails installed which I will include
x5 - 15.5x12W APC props all but one is new I think
x1 - 16x11 APC
x1 - 15.5x12.5W APC
x1 - 15x12 APC
x1 - 15x12W APC
x1 - 16x10 Mezjlik
x1 - 15.5x13N Mezjlik
x1 - 15x12 mezjlik
x1 - 16.5x12 Bolly carbon
x1 - 16x13W Bolly carbon
x1 - 17.5x12 Bolly carbon

$575 US or make me an offer and I will ship it to you.

Thanks
Chad N.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org