2003 District 1 and 2 Contests

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Fri Feb 7 11:37:51 AKST 2003

NOTICE TO ALL;
Last January 2nd, I sent to all the District VP's instructions and passwords
for using the NSRCA Contest Calendar. Some of the VP's have already posted
their District contests on the national site and some haven't. The
Publisher, John Avery, will take the data off the NSRCA site (through a
special gate we provided) and publish it in the next K-Factor, and every
K-Factor afterwards. Therefore, if your District VP has not posted your
District contests on the national web site, please call him and ask why.
Perhaps you could offer to help. If you are a CD and have a contest this
year, and your District VP will not do his job, then send me the information
and I will see that it is placed on the national web site in time for the
next K-Factor.

Tom Weedon
NSRCA Web Master
weedon at wwnet.net