Indoor Aerobatics

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Feb 6 05:34:04 AKST 2003

Baron:

It kinda depends.  I'm sure at first we would be very involved.  However, if
an AMA SIG is formed for it, they would handle it.  I would also say that
the R/C Aerobatics Contest Board would be the ruling body of AMA that would
handle rules for such an event.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.