avoidance-er uh 45 down snappin'

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Wed Feb 5 05:16:50 AKST 2003

Guys:

If you want to change a sequence, you must advertise that fact in the
Contest Sanction and on all advertisement.  Otherwise, the pattern must be
flown as stated in the rule book.  An unknowing pilot could show up and get
outvoted on flying this maneuver.  That's the reason you must advertise it
so that all who come will know about it in advance, or at least had the
opportunity to know about it via the adds.

Tony Stillman
Radio South, Inc.
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, Fl 32505