Rules proposals in MA

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Feb 4 08:47:11 AKST 2003

Maybe not, Anthony. But then I'm not sure either. Sounds like, to me, that a guy
flying only 100 feet out is at the other side of the runway, at least at my home
field.Can you imagine trying to eyeball the turnarounds at this distance.Talk
about trapezoidal geometries.
Now if they wanted to talk about going to the 75 degree box I could be strongly
influenced.
Without a DZ I think it becomes pretty dificult to fly at the 150 meter mark or
less and not crowd the box, or at least that's my experience.
Georgie

# discussion-request at nsrca.org