Avoidance Rule

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Mon Feb 3 15:26:18 AKST 2003

The interaction of two numbers in this way is called "division".

--Lance

Bill Glaze <billglaze at triad.rr.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
02/03/2003 06:08 PM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     discussion at nsrca.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Avoidance Rule

Gray:
What happens if the plane with a number which is up, hits one whose number
has not yet come?<G>
Bill Glaze
Gray E Fowler wrote:

Yeah...thats what I meant.  I have seen a lot more planes go down due to
other problems-like forgeting to put on wing bolts, radio problems  etc. I
bet battery/switch (electrical) is way higher than mid airs. My only
point, bad statistics and all is that if you put in special rules for
everything that could happen to protect a plane it would bog down a
contest that already seems to move at a snails pace in 100F weather.
As far as losing planes goes it all comes down to the fact that every
plane has a NUMBER and when that number is called that plane goes down.
It is good to be in the kit business.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering