Avoidance Rule

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 15:08:34 AKST 2003

Gray:
What happens if the plane with a number which is up, hits one whose
number has not yet come?<G>
Bill Glaze

Gray E Fowler wrote:

> Yeah...thats what I meant.  I have seen a lot more planes go down due
> to other problems-like forgeting to put on wing bolts, radio problems
> etc. I bet battery/switch (electrical) is way higher than mid airs. My
> only point, bad statistics and all is that if you put in special rules
> for everything that could happen to protect a plane it would bog down
> a contest that already seems to move at a snails pace in 100F weather.
>
> As far as losing planes goes it all comes down to the fact that every
> plane has a NUMBER and when that number is called that plane goes
> down.
> It is good to be in the kit business.
>

> Gray Fowler
> Principal Chemical Engineer
> Composites Engineering
>

>  "Keith Black" <tkeithb at attbi.com>
   Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org         To:
                                         <discussion at nsrca.org>
   02/01/2003 01:08 AM                           cc:
   Please respond to discussion                  Subject:        Re:
                                         Avoidance Rule