avoidance

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Mon Feb 3 12:05:46 AKST 2003

I gotta worry about learnin how to fly before learnin how to crash.

Seems... at least from my perspective, there havent been as many collisons since the new schedule came out last year.  Or perhaps my wife needs to let me get out to more contest.

Gray...   your startin to sound like a car salesman, statistically speaking.

I would like to campaign for the district VI CD's(not IV) to add the immelman 45 down snap to this years Intermeadiate schedule as an option(they can do that cant they?).  Since it seems at least amongst the ranks this manuver should have never been removed form the proposed 2002-2004 schedule.  Its even more difficult to do a 45 down neg snap in the Advanced class so why not a 45 down pos snap for the upcoming class?

Wayne Galligan

Yeah...thats what I meant.  I have seen a lot more planes go down due to other problems-like forgeting to put on wing bolts, radio problems  etc. I bet battery/switch (electrical) is way higher than mid airs. My only point, bad statistics and all is that if you put in special rules for everything that could happen to protect a plane it would bog down a contest that already seems to move at a snails pace in 100F weather.

As far as losing planes goes it all comes down to the fact that every plane has a NUMBER and when that number is called that plane goes down.
It is good to be in the kit business.

Gray Fowler

# discussion-request at nsrca.org