Offline for a few days

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Mon Feb 3 09:10:18 AKST 2003

We made it! Cupertino, CA 65 degs over the weekend and today looks like
beautiful blue sky and same temps....Man I love this place....

I have gotten a ton of emails from people wanting to make sure we had a safe
journey...Well We made it and I have a temp setup for internet...Should be
up and going 100% by Tuesday afternoon.

The drive was interesting and long....We had the expedition and my Dakota
pickup loaded to the brim with....3 pattern planes and some small shop
stuff. We are ready for some good flying and some great new experiences
being gypsies for a year or two.

I will be in contact with all those guys that offered assistance to me out
here in the bay area....So see you guys soon....and hope all went well at
the Lancaster contest over the weekend. Looks like phoenix is going to be
tough but I plan on attending it in 2 weeks...

Later guys.
Troy and Jenny

# discussion-request at nsrca.org