O.S.140 RX

Dave Smith dfs at navnet.net
Mon Feb 3 05:50:53 AKST 2003

Eric:   I think the problem with the hard to remove wristpin is solved.   After a bit of thought on the subject,I decided to check the pin for trueness.
It is not straight!
It is not out much,but there is a definite whoop-de-do in it. Even with one extra head shim,this engine seemed to pound on 20% fuel,(the only fuel used in it).  Otherwise it was a gem of an engine.

Any suggestions on removing the carb??

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dave