Annual NSRCA District 7 Meeting at AMA Convention

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 17:32:36 AKST 2003

Everyone:

This is just a quick note to let you know that we are having our annual
NSRCA District 7 meeting at the AMA show in Ontario on Saturday, January
10th 2004.  We have a meeting room at the show for a couple of hours - we'll
give out the district championship awards and will also announce the winners
of the District 7 VP election - will it be Jim Woodward, Don Atwood or some
other lucky person?  The meeting will take place from 1:30pm until 4pm -
look for signs at the convention hall which should detail the room number
and time for the meeting, or if I'm not mistaken, they will announce the
shows on the PA system.

Here's wishing you all a safe end to 2003 and a great beginning to 2004 and
may it last all year long!

Derek Koopowitz - NSRCA Treasurer
NSRCA 621
AMA 174391

P.S.  The 1st contest for 2004 is usually in Lancaster in February.  I'm
sure that Jerry Budd will have dates on this available at the meeting.