Offline for a few days

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Dec 30 04:08:08 AKST 2003

Ok guys.

I'm offline for about 5-6 days. We have the wagon train loaded and heading
west. Should be ready to go sometime in the morning or we may wait till
early early on the 1st. We don't have an apartment yet but should have that
all setup before we arrive in PHX. I guess its 2100 miles...it doesn't
really matter too much the actually street address for a few miles yet.

Troy and Jenny

# discussion-request at nsrca.org