Hydeout cheek cowls

Gordon Anderson GAA at owt.com
Mon Dec 29 20:02:20 AKST 2003

All,

I'm building a Hydeout and its about finished. One of the last things I
need to do is glue on the cheek cowls. I could use some advice on how
others did this. The cheek cowls have about a 1/2" flange. The fuse
sides are not perfectly flat and I'm dot sure how to hold them in place
as they dry. So here are a few questions for those of you who have done
this:
1.) What glue did you use?
2.) Did you keep the flange or cut some of it off?
3.) How did you hold it in place as the glue dries?
Thanks for your advice!

--Gordon