Hobby Store / Flying Field - Gainesville, FL ???

rcpilotjohn at comcast.net rcpilotjohn at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 17:03:25 AKST 2003

Larry,

I am down visiting Florida this week too - just found an ad in today's paper advertising the "largest RC air show in Florida" on Sunday, the RCACF presents the 2003 Tangerine RC Air Show.

Email me if you are interested. It is down just north of Orlando (probably a 2+ hour or so drive for you from Gainesville) but it is interstate (I75 and the turnpike) most of the way.

John Petterson

# discussion-request at nsrca.org