Kirk Grays address

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 16:47:46 AKST 2003

I visited with Kirk today and he is continueing to improve. He says he is
ready to get out and do some flying, and is looking forward to being able to do
so. He has to go through rehab exercizes every day, and doesn't even get a
break for the holidays. All injuries are healing well, and looking at wearing the
neck brace for twelve weeks.

If you have had a card or letter returned as undeliverable, I was told that
the address probably needs to be written as:   Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation
                                                 Carolinas Hospital System
                                                 121 E Cedar St. room 919
                                                 Florence SC 29501

Sorry for omitting the info