test

Del K. Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 24 03:15:20 AKST 2003

Clay..
    To be fair to yourself remember to evaluate yourself and how your abilites also improve with the input from other good friends and in almost all cases that I have seen over the years I have always seen improvement in all fliers even those that can only attend 1 or 2 contests a year. And they appeared to be having fun too.

        Happy holiday wishes to all and may next year bring good enjoyable times to all.

        del