Kirk Gray

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Dec 22 11:56:32 AKST 2003

Maureen & All:
Actually, I got the phone number and address from Robert Gainey's
posting of Dec. 10th.
Here it is as a repeat from Robert:

Carolinas Hospital System
121 E. Cedar St.  Rm. 919
Florence, SC 29501
Phone: (843) 661-3919

The telephone goes directly to his room; it doesn't go through the
switchboard.
If this is the same address you have, and it doesn't work, I'll see if
Kirk has a better address.

Bill Glaze